Weight Wellness Lifestyle Program helps participants develop a healthy lifestyle in relation to the food they eat and safely manage their weight for life. Participants will learn about food labels, nutritional value of foods, snacking, physical activity, common weight loss myths and more.
- Set realistic goals for losing weight and keeping it off.
- Develop a healthy eating plan and adjust portion sizes for healthy weight loss.
- Develop a physical activity plan to boost your metabolism.
- Understand and interpret nutrition labels and restaurants menus.
- Get the lowdown on healthy meal planning and snacking.
- Manage hunger and food cravings.
- Tackle the common weight loss myths and fallacies.
- Monitor your progress and help you stay on track.